Entries in portraits (20)
We love you... we truly do!!
Starting today, as a token of our love we are giving away 1 gift certificate for a BOUDOIR photo session!!
Your BOUDOIR photo session gift certificate includes professional hair and make-up styling, your 1 hour session and 5 digital images! This package valued at $300 can yours!
All you have to do is visit our Facebook Page and post a photo - TODAY ONLY - Feb 14th - of you and the one you love most in the world. Is it your hubby? boyfriend? wife? girlfriend? BFF? children? pets? Show us!
We are looking forward to your entries*! The winner will be picked at random and announced on Saturday, February 16th here on our blog, on Facebook and Twitter!
Don’t be shy ....... show us your LOVE!!!!
** Don't forget to tag your photo - KAZA MULTIMEDIA and send us a message with your email address. :)
* Must be 18 and over to participate.
Ahh…..Summer! The flowers are blooming, the trees are green, everyone just seems happy and best of all, school is almost out… and the excitement is palpable! I absolutely LOVE this time of year.
As the sun shines and the days are longer, I schedule more time to capture those fun family portraits. This is the perfect time to capture images of the children playing in the grass, running free and just being kids. Don’t you love being able to stop time…. capture that one moment that will be gone forever. As a mom of teens, I often find myself looking back over those images that I have captured of my own family and am so grateful that I have those moments captured forever. Reminders of my own beautiful, perfect babies - I can only imagine how much more special they will be when the kids are completely grown and have families of their own.
Have you taken the time to update your family portraits lately? Here are a few reasons why you should…...
- Your family will never again be who they are TODAY. Tomorrow = Change. Can you believe how fast it is all going? I blinked and my babies are now in high school - think of all the milestones that are flying by….the growing little bodies, changing faces, evolving personalities and yes, <sigh> the graying hair (admit it…. it happens)
- Yes, professional photography can be expensive but it can also be very reasonable. Most photographers, Photographie KaZa included, offer packages guaranteed to fit almost every budget. A professional, skilled photographer knows how to bring out the best in your portraits and is worth every penny.
- If you don’t make the time to have some portraits done, who will? I can’t even begin to tell you how many people tell me that they have been meaning to get this done forever and realize too late all that they missed out on. Make the time to do something special for your family, and for YOU.
- It’s beautiful outside! The colors are a gift from Mother Nature and make a perfect background for both family and children’s portrait sessions. The park, your backyard, the beach, etc… the possibilities are endless and guarantee that your portraits are always unique.
- Are you a little apprehensive or nervous about being in front of a camera? Don’t be! The whole experience of having portraits done is about spending time together and doing what you love to do. Let your personality shine!
You know you’ve been thinking about it…. and now is the time! If you have any questions or concerns about pricing, sessions or availability - or just would like more information - please send me an email at email@example.com.
You’ll be glad you did!